Shadowed Sececrets.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is where you're power is tested this is where You intelligence is tested This is The Final Stand!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sammi and Ra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Sammi stood at the edge of a large cliff, a black leather bag in her hand. She looked around, the bag was filled with priceless objects from a dude's mansion a little ways off from there. A sound caught her attention, a dog barking. Someone was following her. She looked to the sky, glancing is different directions. She whistled loudly, it sounded high pitched at first then grew lower. Ra appeared from the other side of the cliffs, his feathers blazing in the moonlight. Sam ran a leaped off the cliff, landing on Ra's back. "Sky jumper now!" Sam grinned, as Ra flew like a lightning strike up behind the clouds.
On the spot where Sam had been, stood a man with a large dog. The dog nosed the ground and whined, unable to track Sam's sent. Sam hugged Ra's neck, "nice speed, buddy" Ra nodded, understanded.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:57 pm

Ra landed in a small clearing of the forest and laid low, as Sam hopped off. She set the bag down and hugged Ra's beak, "good boy"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:20 pm

Ra stood up and stretched out his wings, Sam took out a brush that she stole just for him. The brush was soft bristled and easy on his feathers. She stroked its gentally down his chest
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Ra screeched, it sounded like an eagle's cry only much louder. Sam grinned and stepped away from him. Ra jumped and flew off low to the ground, off for a hunt
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Sam grinned and sat bak up against a tree, relaxing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:33 pm

Landing a few miles away Endless let Ashley off, with a worried look, "ill be fine.." walking silently to her clearing i watch her from a few feet away my dark jeans hoody and shirt cover me up well, I watch her thinking "how'd she get out here.."
Back to top Go down
https://shadowedsecrets.forumotion.com
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Sam looked up, seeing something in the corner of her eyes, she sees a lady. She panics and shoves the bag of priceless stuff behind her, "who are you?" her tone was defencive with a sign of shakeyness
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

"please dont be afraid dear child," her tone was soft she slid out of the tree "Im Ashley, my guardian spotted you and we desided to come to see if you needed any thing.." she sat indian style to show she wasnt gonna harm her..
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 pm

"what, you think im not able to take care of myself?" this goes back to when she was living with her family

Ra was on the ground eating a large rat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:44 pm

"i never said that now, it of sounded like it, but i never doubted you couldnt"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:45 pm

"then, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

*ash shrugged* "mainly i came down its pretty lonely.." i said softly and i guess i need a friend..
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm

she sighs,"Ra should be back shortly"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm

"ra?" i asked,
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:53 pm

"my best friend"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm

"oh, perhaps you would like to meet my pal??"
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:58 pm

"eh, sure i guess"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:00 pm

I whistle the sky gets dark, Endless swoops down landing by Ashley, making her look RELLEH small (she's HUGE) "My Pall. endless" Endless stares at the child with a uneasy look "endless shes a friend" Endless nodded and picked ashley up placeing her on to endlesses head "Ah, tall o.o" i laugh
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm

"......." she looks at the dragon, a bit stunned and afraid to say something stupid
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 pm

i flicked Endless "dont scare her," Endless cooed sadly, she poked sam with her muzzle lightly trying to tell her that she wouldnt hurt her
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:06 pm

A flash of burning feathers flew past her muzzle, with an angry screech
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Endless looked up, it didnt hurt "Ra?" I ask, Endless spotted the bird, she wonderd why it attacked her she didnt do any thing, but Ash told endless that im sure the bird cared for Sam
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm

(it wasnt supposed to hurt it was a warning)

"Ra knock it off!" sam glared at him. Ra glanced at the dragon before landing besides Sam
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

(fire dosnt hurt her any how but kay)

"Phoenix.." i thought "is this Ra so you speak of?" endless watched the bird
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 pm

"yeah the bird brain.." glances at him. He still glares at endless. she rolls her eyes, "im sorry for his behavior"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sammi and Ra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sammi and Ra   Sammi and Ra I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sammi and Ra
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadowed Sececrets. :: The Starting point :: The Cliff-
Jump to: